Glass floor systems : Santos mahogany hardwood floor
Glass Floor Systems
- (floor system) the complete framework of floor beams and stringers or other members supporting the bridge floor and traffic loading, including impact
- (Floor System) That portion of a structure immediately above the foundation that consists of the structural material from which the floor system is made.
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
Grand Canyon Skywalk
* The Grand Canyon Skywalk is a tourist attraction along the Colorado River on the edge of the Grand Canyon (Grand Canyon West) in the U.S. state of Arizona.
Commissioned by the Hualapai Indian tribe, it was unveiled March 20, 2007, and opened to the general public on March 28, 2007. Access to the site is via a shuttle bus system that costs $49.95 (USD) per person. For an additional fee of $25 (USD) per person, visitors may also walk out on the Skywalk. Alternatively, other tour packages may be purchased for prices between $74.95 and $199.00 (USD) per person that includes the Skywalk. There is also a fee of $10 (USD) to enter the reservation.
The horseshoe-shaped glass walkway's advertised 1,200 meter (4,000 foot) height above the floor of the canyon exceeds those of the world's largest skyscrapers. The Skywalk is not directly above the main, Granite Gorge canyon containing the Colorado River, but instead extends over a side canyon and affords a view into the main canyon. USGS topographic maps show the elevation at the Skywalk's location as 1454m (4,770 ft) and the elevation of the Colorado River in the base of the canyon as 354m (1,161 ft).
It has a glass floor too...
Trube Castle Second Floor Parlor 2005
Second floor parlor after restoration.
Central air and heat installed, woodwork (which had been painted) and floors were stripped and refinished, lathe and plaster walls were torn out and replaced with modern materials, and appropriate reproduction lighting fixtures were installed throughout the house, as well as a new electrical system.
Coal-burning fireplace surround and mantel are of gilded slate. More than 20 windows throughout the house feature stained glass, including the one above the fireplace (possible because of unusual split flue surrounding it). Staircase from parlor to first floor (not original to house) was removed and floor restored.
brazilian oak flooring
1 bhk floor plan
free cottage floor plans
12x12 ceramic floor tile
blood on the dance floor video download
free software for drawing floor plans
rug mats for hardwood floors
mannington vinyl floor